Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spiral Beanie Pattern Release

Happy Wednesday, I have a NEW Pattern!!!

I just released a new pattern this afternoon, my first new one in a few weeks and I just love it!
The Spiral Beanie is a beautiful textured beanie and I love the color combo I picked, so elegant.
I love texture and this pattern fits right in with all my textured beanies.  Designing textured beanies has become my favorite things to design lately.  I sit, relax and just crochet simple stitches that work up into a wonderful texture, now sewing involved just crocheting!!!!  This beanie is great for any age and the pattern includes sizes from Newborn - Adult.

You can grab your copy on sale in my Ravelry Store Today and Tomorrow:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spiral-beanie-newborn---adult

Have a great day!
~Ashley
Ashley Designs Corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment